Test leader/Software Engineer – QA
Nexus products and services enable trusted identities for people and things. You will as Test leader and QA Software Engineer be a quality evangelist supporting our software development team at all stages. As a QA engineer you will cover the end-to-end user experience from mobile clients to back end services ensuring the quality of the overall system.
Testing and improving quality is according to Nexus not mainly about finding bugs or reporting pass rates for test cases. It is about things like finding and communicating risks, helping your fellow developers find weaknesses and inconsistencies in the way the product works.
Nexus software teams are dynamic positive teams that collaborates with other product teams between Nexus development offices; Stockholm, Ettlingen or Dusseldorf.
- Constantly seek opportunities to improve our quality and testing approach.
- Engage with automation and working with cross functional teams.
- Coach and guide our development teams to deliver a world-class product with high quality.
- Ensure quality standards and principles are used throughout the development lifecycle.
- Develop strategies for automated tests and higher automation test coverage.
- Develop automated acceptance and unit tests.
- Analysis of complex system behavior, performance and application issues.
- The ideal candidate will be passionate about mobility and to test mobile applications.
- Having proven experience leading quality improvements in an agile environment.
- 5 + Years’ experience as a software engineer and/or software tester.
- Having an agile mind-set, fast to adapt to constant changes and feeling comfortable with it.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Experience in test automation and knowledge to write automated tests using the language of your choice. Java, Python etc.
- Experience of load and performance testing of high-volume critical systems
- Experience with exploratory testing
- Experience with Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration tools: Gradle or Maven and Jenkins.
- Experience of mobile app testing on Android and iOS considering different platforms, brands and OS versions.
- Sound knowledge of cryptography and cryptography standards.
- Hand on mentality with the ability to set up and configure services/applications using for an example Microservices, SpringCloud and Docker in a cloud-based environments (MS Azure or Amazon Web Services) or a self-hosted Linux environment.
- Sound Knowledge in REST, SOAP using for an example SoapUI for API testing.
- Proven technical troubleshooting and performance tuning experience.
- Good at communicating, both within and outside the team.
- Love coaching others, inspire and explore new ways of working.
- Experience working with Version Control tools: Git
- JIRA and Confluence.
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Please contact Kim Freskgård: email@example.com
At Nexus, we’re changing the way people think about security.
We’re headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, and we have around 300 employees at offices in Sweden, Norway, Finland, Germany, France, India. And we serve the largest, most demanding European enterprises. Our ambition is to ensure security is one of our customers greatest competitive advantages. We protect and ensure secure access to already 100 million identities in customer, work-force and IoT landscape.
We call this Enabling Trusted Identities. People don’t come here to join a culture that’s build on digital freedom through mobility and digitalization. They come to cultivate it.
Published 30/1 2017