Technical Project Lead
Are you interested in a new challenge? Full time position at our site in Düsseldorf, Germany, starting as soon as possible.
Nexus is an international company specializing in security solutions and services in various areas ofidentity and access management (IAM). Our clients include large- and mediumsized businesses, local authorities, and educational institutions, as well as organizations that rely on the latest information technologies to manage sensitive information and data. We are also a full-service provider for all topics related to employee badges and event identification cards.
Nexus has offices in Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, France, Luxembourg, India, the United Kingdom, and the United States, and operates through its worldwide partner network. Around 250 employees work in our offices.
- Requirements analysis and solution design
- Interface between customer, team, Product Management and Product Development
- Project Manager support
- Engineering studies or similar education
- Engineering studies or similar training
- Experience in software development projects
- Expertise in requirement analysis
- Sound knowledge of C#, Visual Studio, SQL
- IT security, Identity & Access Management
- An independent, active and objective method of thinking and working
- Very good spoken and written German and English
- An interesting and diverse range of tasks
- A secure job in an expanding high-tech company with an excellent working atmosphere
- Streamlined hierarchies and opportunities for personal development
If this advertisement has caught your eye, we’d like to hear from you. Please send us your résumé and application letter stating your earliest possible entry date and your salary expectations, preferably by email.
Contact: Ms. Heidemarie Oesterle
Phone: +49 7243 5488 130
Nexus Technology GmbH
76275 Ettlingen, Germany
Published 23/9 2016