Nexus protects the society by enabling trusted identities for people and things.
Nexus Prime, our flagship software for Identity and Access Management, is today best in class and is used by many large well-known enterprises. Prime helps customers feel safe that employees and visitors have been granted the right access for both IT and physical access services. For our strategy to scale with customers and partners we strengthen our self with standardised packages. You will as Solution Designer develop our product Nexus Prime for new vertical business areas. You are responsible for designing and implementing these packages. It is an exciting job where you influence how Universities, Airports, and large enterprise will improve security with Identity and Access Management.
You will also work with other Nexus product teams to enable them into Prime as an option for superior customer experience in the vertical.
Nexus software teams are dynamic positive teams that collaborates with other product teams between Nexus development offices; Stockholm, Ettlingen or Dusseldorf.
- Develop and configure Nexus Prime standard packages for new verticals.
- Constantly seek opportunities to improve Prime and our standard packages.
- Work with the Product Owner on the requirements and find ways of reusing packages
- Training of people from other departments, like Sales or Cosulting.
- Analysis of complex system behavior, performance and application issues.
- Ensure quality standards and principles are used throughout the development lifecycle.
- Develop automated acceptance tests for the standard packages.
- Passion for end to end user experience for how to e.g. make onboarding of new employees or similar use cases as easy to use as possible.
- Having proven knowledge about IT security and/or business modelling.
- Experience as a software engineer or in other software related area.
- Having an agile mind-set, fast to adapt to constant changes and feeling comfortable with it.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with business process modelling, like BPMN 2.0.
- Experience working with Databases like MS-SQL or Oracle.
- Knowledge in test automation and knowledge on how to write automated tests.
- Knowledge about Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins.
- Knowledge of cryptography and cryptography standards.
- Hand on mentality with the ability to develop and debug software with Java/Spring.
- Sound Knowledge in REST, SOAP and other interfaces.
- Good at communicating, both within and outside the team.
- Love coaching others, inspire and explore new ways of working.
- Experience working with Version Control tools: Git & Subversion
- JIRA and Confluence.
Location: Ettlingen, Germany or Stockholm, Sweden
Please contact Adam Lundqvist email@example.com
At Nexus, we’re changing the way people think about security.
We’re headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, and we have around 300 employees at offices in Sweden, Norway, Finland, Germany, France, India. And we serve the largest, most demanding European enterprises. Our ambition to ensure security is one of our greatest competitive advantages. We protect and ensure secure access to already 100 million identities in customer, work-force and IoT landscape.
We call this Enabling Trusted Identities. People don’t come here to join a culture that’s build on digital freedom through mobility and digitalization. They come to cultivate it. Read more about Nexus.
Published 26/1 2017