Software Engineer – Mobility
Nexus products and services enable trusted identities for people and things. You will, as a Software Engineer Mobility, be part of a strong agile software development team that develops next generation of logical and physical access control systems. We now seek a solid software developer specialized on mobility and especially focused on server to mobile communication and interaction mobile devices to other devices e.g. work stations involving technologies such as RFID, Bluetooth etc. The engineer will develop both back end services as well as mobile clients and will be an integral part of the design of the end to end user experience and security architecture.
You will be part of a product team with the ability to influence. Nexus software team is a dynamic positive team that collaborates with other product teams at Nexus in Stockholm, Ettlingen or Dusseldorf.
- The ideal candidate will be passionate about mobility, encrypted security on Android and Apple devices
- Will be part of both server development and mobile app development and take part of designing the protocols between them.
- Contribute to the design of the overall security architecture and process flows.
- Contribute to innovation and pre-studies for new authentication use cases using alternative means of communication.
- Engage with automation, innovation and open-source and working with cross functional teams.
- Ensure quality standards and principles are used throughout the development lifecycle.
- Generate swagger and other API documentation.
- Develop automated acceptance and unit tests.
- Analysis of complex system behavior, performance and application issues.
- 5 + Years experience as a software engineer.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Strong server side coding skills mainly in JAVA
- Experience of mobile app development on either Android or iOS mobile platform (preferably both)
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Please contact Adam Lundqvist: email@example.com
At Nexus, we’re changing the way people think about security.
We’re headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, and we have around 300 employees at offices in Sweden, Norway, Finland, Germany, France, India. And we serve the largest, most demanding European enterprises. Our ambition is to ensure security is one of our customers greatest competitive advantages. We protect and ensure secure access to already 100 million identities in customer, work-force and IoT landscape.
We call this Enabling Trusted Identities. People don’t come here to join a culture that’s built on digital freedom through mobility and digitalization. They come to cultivate it.
Published 11/1 2017