Software Developer within ID Management and Entitlement solution
We can offer you an opportunity to work in a market-leading company working with the latest technology. You will be able to develop in a challenging and stimulating environment where you will build your business network.
We can offer you a challenging position focusing on problem solving and innovation with an international market-leading company with infinite developing opportunities. Nexus is expanding and we are now looking for a product developer within ID Management and Entitlement solution located in Pune.
- Academic education in engineering, specializing in Computers or equivalent
- C# .Net Core Experience, Webservices, REST, ASP.Net MVC required
- Experience with databases
- Experience with Physical access control systems would be a bonus
- Any experience with PHP would be a bonus
- Product Development Experience
- 3 to 10 years of programming experience
You are analytical and enjoy a creative environment where you take on advanced problem solving. You will work closely with your colleagues so it is important that you are social, communicative and sensitive to the needs of the team and the client. You are a team player who is used to taking responsibility. You are able to work with shared code libraries and frameworks. Nexus places great focus on innovation, product development and user friendliness.
What can Nexus offer you?
- Innovation, dynamism and agility
- Excellent career development opportunities
- A young, motivated team of experienced professionals, industry-leading product development
- A pioneering portfolio of services and solutions
Have we sparked your interest? If so, we look forward to receiving your detailed application, including your salary expectations and earliest possible entry date, preferably by e-mail.
Nexus Technology AB
630, Pentagon P2, Magarpatta City,
Pune – 411 013,
Contact: Manish Soni
Phone: +91 9225242123
Published 23/11 2017