Senior Software developer
Are you looking for a new challenge?
We are looking for full-time support at our German locations in Ettlingen (near Karlsruhe) or Berlin to begin as soon as possible.
Nexus is an international company specializing in security solutions and services in various areas of identity and access management. Our clients include large- and medium-sized businesses, local authorities, and educational institutions, as well as organizations that rely on the latest information technologies to manage sensitive information and data. We are also a full-service provider for all topics related to employee badges and event identification cards.
Nexus has offices in Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, France, Luxembourg, India, the United Kingdom, and the United States, and operates through its worldwide partner network. Around 250 employees work in our offices.
- You will develop software for our innovative products or expand existing software to customer needs
- You will solve development tasks with your colleagues in a Scrum team and apply the best practices of flexible software development, such as test-driven development and pair programming
- You will work with various technologies and frameworks, such as Java, Spring, Ant, and Hibernate/JPA
- You will actively work with the requirements and strive for the best solution for the customer or the product
- You have successfully completed a computer science degree or received equivalent training
- You have several years of professional experience in software development in the Java Enterprise environment (web technologies, Spring)
- You enjoy solving problems with colleagues and taking responsibility as a team
- You are interested in new technologies and have a passion for software development
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and have a good working knowledge of English
What we can offer you
- Interesting and varied responsibilities
- A secure job in an expanding, High-tech enterprise with an excellent working environment
- Flat hierarchies and opportunities for personal development
Interested? We look forward to receiving your detailed application, including the earliest possible start date and your salary expectations, preferably via email.
Your contact: Ms. Heidemarie Oesterle
Tel.: +49 7243 5488 130
Published 23/9 2016