Sales engineer– Software security
We offer you the opportunity to work on the latest IT technologies in a leading company in its sector. You will evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment, within which you can develop your professional network.
Looking for a new challenge?
We invite you to join and work in our office in Paris
Nexus Technology is one of the leading European players in the field of eID and e-Access solutions (PKI, Card Management, Strong Authentication, ID Federation, IoT). Our head office is in Stockholm and we have subsidiaries and offices in Germany, France, Scandinavia, UK, India, Morocco. We also work with a network of international partners. Our clients are mainly large accounts in all sectors. As a leader in Scandinavia and Germany, our new products and growing activities in France lead us to look for new employees.
In close collaboration with the Country Manager, you will be in charge of finding new customers and developing business activity in your territory / segment with objectives in terms of activities and revenues. Your main missions:
- Actively prospect and identify needs and projects in our market.
- Ensure the cycle of the commercial relationship with level interlocutors (CIO, IT Security Project Managers, CISO)
- Present our software in collaboration with our technical pre-sales.
- Elaborate commercial offers and answers to RFI, RFP’S.
- Support and follow commercial proposals and bid’s replies, until contracts are signed.
- Participate in MarkCom activities : exhibitions, events, etc.
- Follow-up and report on all activities in the CRM tool (Hubspot)
- Manage your pipeline and provide reliable business reports and sales forecasts.
- Thrive in a fast paced, entrepreunarial environment
Based in Paris. Travel required in France and occasionnaly in Europe.
You have a Bac + 5 degree (Business School, University, Engineer) and you have experience (at least 5 years) in software sales and / or IT security solutions to large accounts. Preferably you have a similar experience at a software supplier.
- You have a good knowledge of the digital trust ecosystem (partners, competitors) and technological platforms (PKI, CMS, Strong Authentication).
- You understand the companie’s needs around Identity Management, Card Management, Authentication, and Signature solutions.
- You are pugnacious, organized and enjoy business development, needs and projects detection, negotiating and concluding contracts.
- You have the ability to work autonomously in a small structure where your involvement and success will have real consequences.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and good drafting skills.
A good ability to speak and write in English is essential for regular communication with our colleagues at Headquarters and subsidiaries.
Type: Permanent Full-time
Trade: Business development
Sectors: Computer Software
Remuneration: Package fixed + variable: according to profile & experiences.
Have we aroused your interest? So we would be happy to receive your application by specifying your claims and your nearest availability date. Send your file by e-mail to email@example.com
Published 6/3 2017