Java Software Developer – PKI
Be part of a strong software development team. Nexus products and services enable trusted identities for people and things. We seek solid Java software developers for our world class certificate authority software. Each product team is self-sufficient and led by a product owner. You are welcome to a team with the ability to influence. Nexus software team is dynamic and with a positive atmosphere and where we encourage collaboration with other product teams at Nexus based in Stockholm, Ettlingen or Dusseldorf.
- Experience of MS Azure or AWS
- The ideal candidate will be passionate about automation, innovation and open-source. working with cross functional team to build a seamless integrated cloud offering.
- Ensure quality standards and principles are used throughout the development lifecycle.
- Generate swagger and other API documentation.
- Develop automated acceptance and unit test for the agile team.
- Analysis of complex system behavior, performance and application issues.
- Development of monitoring solutions and analysis across multiple datacenters.
- 5 + Years test automation skills and strong JAVA coding skills
- BA/BS in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Sound Knowledge in SOAP & REST API, WSDL, JSON, XML, RAML,and Swagger
- Experience with Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration tools: Jenkins, Maven
- Solid knowledge with Microservices
- Experience working with Version Control tools: Git
- Experience with server configuration via tools like Ansible/Puppet/Chef/Salt.
- Experience in a high-volume or critical production service environment.
- Experience with Docker and container orchestration a big plus
- IP networking, including familiarity with the functionality, operating, and failure modes of networks.
- Proven technical troubleshooting and performance tuning experience.
- JIRA and Confluence
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Please contact Adam Lundqvist: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Nexus, we’re changing the way people think about security.
We’re headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, and we have around 300 employees at offices in Sweden, Norway, Finland, Germany, France, India. And we serve the largest, most demanding European enterprises. Our ambition is to ensure security is one of our customers greatest competitive advantages. We protect and ensure secure access to already 100 million identities in customer, work-force and IoT landscape.
We call this Enabling Trusted Identities. People don’t come here to join a culture that’s build on digital freedom through mobility and digitalization. They come to cultivate it.
Published 21/12 2016