This role is new for Nexus, and be part of a production team will mean establish a model for daily builds. As a Nexus engineer for Dev/Ops, you will be involved in every part of our new platform Nexus Go that consist of several services from Nexus. It is important to own responsibility for application performance, monitoring, and adherence to SLAs. It all has to work, all the time… And if doesn’t – you and your colleagues are responsible for fixing it.
Even as our job are to automate as much as possible, and even though we will grow as a team in DevOps, you’ll be expected to wear many hats. From first responder to assist the customer support team with performance analysis, system architect, capacity planning and monitoring support. Our DevOps will be fully integrated to run continuous delivery. This role is essential and are expected to provide input wherever possible in the product’s development, deployment and design.
Nexus Go runs on Microsoft Azure.
- Experience of MS Azure or AWS
- The ideal candidate will be passionate about automation, innovation and open-source, working with cross functional team to build a seamless integrated cloud offering.
- Running and maintaining our production infrastructure hosted on Azure.
- Analysis of complex system behavior, performance and application issues.
- Development of monitoring solutions and analysis across multiple datacenters.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Solid scripting skills (PowerShell/Python/Ruby/Bash/Perl/etc.)
- Experience with Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration tools: Jenkins, Maven
- Experience working with Version Control tools: Git
- Experience with server configuration via tools like Ansible/Puppet/Chef/Salt.
- Experience in a high-volume or critical production service environment.
- Experience with Docker and container orchestration a big plus
- IP networking, including familiarity with the functionality, operating, and failure modes of networks.
- Proven technical troubleshooting and performance tuning experience.
- JIRA and Confluence
Please send your application to Claes Rosenberg: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Nexus, we’re changing the way people think about security.
We’re headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, and we have around 300 employees at offices in Sweden, Norway, Finland, Germany, France, India. And we serve the largest, most demanding European enterprises. Our ambition is to ensure security is one of our customers greatest competitive advantages. We protect and ensure secure access to already 100 million identities in customer, work-force and IoT landscape.
We call this Enabling Trusted Identities. People don’t come here to join a culture that’s build on digital freedom through mobility and digitalization. They come to cultivate it.
Published 21/12 2016