Chief Security Officer
Nexus Group is growing, and we are now looking for a global CSO.
We offer a diverse role in an innovative and fast-moving global company. Our culture emphasizes employee engagement, a non-hierarchal working environment and welcomes new ideas, opinions and creativity. Here you will be given a chance to work in a company where we really believe in what we do; securing society by enabling trusted identities. Our new CSO will work with all parts of our organization and reports to CFO.
- Overall responsibility for ensuring that the security function adds value and gives competitive advantages to Nexus Group
- Ensuring that there are policies etc in place to handle all aspects of risks, e.g. physical, information, reputational, compliance, operational and that these are continuously developed and implemented
- Responsibility for ISO, Tisax and other certifications including continuous improvements and implementation as well as ensuring that Internal Audits are performed regularly
- Responsibility for data protection and privacy (GDPR) and related issues
- Support Sales and Legal to secure compliance in agreements
- Responsibility for information security in communication with and deliveries to customers and partners
Qualification and Experience
- 10 years of relevant experience
- Understanding of modern IT and security
- Hands on in daily operations
- Fluent in Swedish and English. German is a merit.
- Developing and performing internal trainings
- Experience in reading, writing and understanding customer and supplier agreements, including responding to assessments in relation to these
- Excellent in getting things done, not just writing instructions
- Focus on business perspectives as well as processes
- Good communicator and at dealing with people
- International mindset
- Comfortable with a high-tech environment
- Continuous improvement focus
About Nexus Group
Swedish-owned Nexus Group is an innovative and fast-growing identity and security company that secures society by enabling trusted identities for people and things. The company’s customers are mainly large organizations in industry, banking and finance, telecom, public sector and defense. Nexus Sweden is certified in information security in accordance with the ISO 27001 standard, and since transparency is a prerequisite for trust, all products and services are documented online. Nexus has 300 employees in 17 offices in Europe, India and the United States, as well as a global partner network. For more information, visit www.nexusgroup.com.
This recruitment process is initially handled by Nexus.
For more information or application, please contact Anders Berg, CFO via e-post email@example.com. Please write the advert title in the e-mail subject.
Published 10/1 2019