C# Developer (w/m) for our office in Prague
Nexus products and services enable trusted identities for people and things. You will, as C# Software Developer, be part of a strong agile software development team that develops next generation of logical access control systems. We now seek a solid software developer specialized on C# and especially focused on UWP apps involving technologies such as Virtual Smart Cards, Bluetooth etc. The developer will work on both back-end services as well as clients and will be an integral part of the design of the end to end user experience and security architecture.
The agile team, located in Prague and Stockholm, is self-organized and works close with the Product Owner to achieve high quality through automation and continuous delivery.
Nexus development team is dynamic with a positive atmosphere and where we encourage collaboration with other product teams at Nexus based in Stockholm, Ettlingen or Pune.
- The ideal candidate will be passionate about encrypted security on windows devices
- Will be part of both server development and client UWP app development and take part of designing the protocols between them
- Contribute to the design of the overall security architecture and process flows
- C# development of Universal Windows Platform app for the next generation of Virtual Smart Cards and smart login on Windows devices
- Engage with automation, innovation and open-source and working with cross functional teams
- Ensure quality standards and principles are used throughout the development lifecycle
- Analysis of complex system behavior, performance and application issues
- BA/BS in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Solid development skills in C#, ideally for UWP apps
- Sound knowledge about security concepts, like PKI and Smart Cards
- Experience with Continuous Delivery tools, like Jenkins
- Experience working with Version Control tools, like Git
- Jira and Confluence
Prague, Czech Republic
Please contact Adam Lundqvist: email@example.com
At Nexus, we’re changing the way people think about security.
We’re headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, and we have around 300 employees at offices in Sweden, Norway, Finland, Germany, France, India. And we serve the largest, most demanding European enterprises. Our ambition is to ensure security is one of our customers greatest competitive advantages. We protect and ensure secure access to already 100 million identities in customer, work-force and IoT landscape.
We call this Enabling Trusted Identities. People don’t come here to join a culture that’s build on digital freedom through mobility and digitalization. They come to cultivate it.
Published 10/7 2018