LFV, Sweden's leading provider of air traffic control and associated services for civil and military aviation selected Atea and Nexus Smart ID to enable SWIM
Nexus Smart ID platform will be used as LFVs new PKI-infrastructure and therefore be a part of the implementation of SWIM - System Wide Information Management.
It covers a change in how information is exchanged within e.g. European Air Traffic Controllers (ATM).
Atea and Nexus will implement the solution to further strengthen the information security at LFV.
More information about LFV:
LFV is Sweden's leading provider of air traffic control and associated services for civil and military aviation. Their air traffic controllers manage around 2,000 aircrafts within Swedish airspace every day. LFV pioneered remote air traffic control and is a driver of digitisation in several areas. By participating in various collaboration efforts we help make the use of European airspace more efficient. LFV has 1,100 employees and has an annual turnover of SEK 3.2 billion.
- LFV is the air traffic controller at 20 airports and operates from three air traffic control centres in Sweden.
- LFV has more than 70 years' experience and knowledge of air traffic control services and aviation safety.
- 40 years of experience of integrating civil and military air traffic control services.
- LFV is a state-owned enterprise
- 785,000 flight movements in Swedish airspace in 2018
- 99.9 percent punctuality
- 100 percent achieved aviation safety goals
Visit www.lfv.se/en to learn more.