Nexus Go PKI
Nexus' PKI as a Service is a flexible and scalable solution that enables organizations to quickly design and deploy their own PKI platform to issue, manage and validate certificate-based digital identities for mixed endpoint environments that include people, infrastructure and things. Nexus' PKI platform is certified with Common Criteria EAL4+.
The PKI technology and security remain the same, even when using an “as a service” approach. Our PKIaaS cloud service allows our customers to focus on optimizing their business while we manage the PKI infrastructure. We assure availability, coupled with continuous upgrades and maintenance.
In addition, options to deploy a subordinate CA in your name, meet your specific needs regarding certificate policies or short-lived certificates, or keep your environment crypto agile through upgrades in key usage are available.
Benefits of PKIaaS
Nexus GO PKI is a great option for organizations that need to quickly set up a PKI infrastructure to automate certificate lifecycles but do not have the knowledge, dedicated staff, systems and resources to do this in-house. You can expect the following key features:
- Offers a complete public-key infrastructure (PKI) platform as the basis for trusted identities.
- Can automate and manage certificates to persons, hardware devices such as servers and routers, and DevOps processes.
- Enables high-security processes by built-in certificate authority policies and enforced the four-eye principle for configuration changes.
- Allows certificate storage on various bearers through support for multiple certificate enrollment protocols.
- Can be combined with publicly trusted certificates (over SCEP or ACME) for example for secure email and public-facing web servers.
- Fully managed by Nexus PKI experts
Comparison: Nexus Smart ID Certificate Manager vs Microsoft Active Directory Certificate Services
Are you evaluating platforms for your corporate PKI? Learn more about the Nexus Smart ID Certificate Manager in comparison to Microsoft Active Directory Certificate Services. Read our guide!
Nexus offers flexible deployment to meet the needs of your organization
Whether as a service, on-premise, or a hybrid solution, Smart ID can be adapted to meet any use case
Smart ID platform in your environment
You make sure the infrastructure exists, and Nexus or our partners deploy the software with integration services. Pick and choose from the Smart ID building blocks. You can either select a traditional perpetual model or set up as a per-user model and pay as you go and as you grow!
Service + On-premises
Combine services and on-premises deployment to your needs. For example, you can let Nexus administrate an online CA (certificate authority), but manage identities in a local Smart ID system.
Smart ID is a trusted platform by a wide range of organizations needing to strengthen their PKI security for people, devices and things: