Smart ID for HR requirements
Many Human Resources departments are transitioning to digital operations. This means paperless transactions, automated processes and simplified access. From e-signatures to strengthened authentication, digital identities enable this transition to happen easily and smoothly.
Do you recognize these challenges?
- Digitalize the recruitment process, including contract signing.
- Ensure secure and automated employee onboarding and offboarding.
- Enable employees to work digitally and be mobile.
- Collaborate with IT and other business units to streamline processes.
- Ensure continuous compliance with regulations and company policies.
- Adapt processes to fit local needs.
- Make sure our organization is environmentally sustainable.
How Nexus can help you
The nexus Smart ID Workforce solution enables you to issue and use trusted identities to employees, contractors and visitors, for smooth on- and offboarding.
Nexus Smart ID offers easy-to-use solutions for:
Sundbyberg Municipality digitizes workforce identities with Nexus Smart ID
Through corporate smartcards, Sundbyberg employees can identify themselves visually, open doors, log in to computers and digital services and use follow-me printing. Each employee receives a high-security, standardized card with a uniform appearance. Each smartcard includes a unique user certificate that helps to manage the full lifecycle of cards from issuance to revocation.
Watch to learn how Sundbyberg municipality is using Smart ID!