Do you recognize these challenges
Telecommunications companies face challenges when they implement security functions in LTE and 5G networks.
They need to:
- Protect base stations from threats like device tracking, call interception, frequency jamming, physical base stations attacks, and flooding.
- Adapt to new security requirements for 5G, where base stations need to be more closely spaced and placed in easier to reach locations.
- Guarantee high availability of the telecom networks.
- Authenticate users, base stations and other devices to prevent unauthorized access to the backend services.
- Prevent malware from executing in the associated backend or applications.
How does it work?
Giving trusted identities to LTE and 5G base stations provides end-to-end security to help guarantee high availability of the telecom network.
Nexus LTE PKI is based on mature, scalable, highly reliable, continuously tested and maintained products. The multi-CA and multitenancy solution helps you adapt the PKI hierarchy, administration, and reporting, to your needs. Nexus' solution offers automation features and a solid track record.
Nexus’ platform for LTE and 5G PKI has the following key benefits: