Do you recognize these challenges
Telecommunications companies face challenges when they implement security functions in LTE and 5G networks.
They need to:
- Protect base stations from threats like device tracking, call interception, frequency jamming, physical base stations attacks, and flooding.
- Adapt to new security requirements for 5G, where base stations need to be more closely spaced and placed in easier to reach locations.
- Guarantee high availability of the telecom networks.
- Authenticate users, base stations and other devices to prevent unauthorized access to the backend services.
- Prevent malware from executing in the associated backend or applications.
How does it work?
Giving trusted identities to LTE and 5G base stations provides end-to-end security to help guarantee high availability of the telecom network.
Nexus LTE PKI is based on mature, scalable, highly reliable, continuously tested and maintained products. The multi-CA and multitenancy solution helps you adapt the PKI hierarchy, administration, and reporting, to your needs. Nexus' solution offers automation features and a solid track record.
Needing support for 5G networks?
As mobile network operators around the world develop and roll out their
5G networks, enabling more and better connectivity and facilitating the IoT,
there are several security aspects to consider. Smart ID supports
multiple use cases.
Nexus’ platform for LTE and 5G PKI has the following key benefits: