Smart ID - Identities for connected vehicles
Enable trusted identities for connected vehicles
Secure communication with and between connected vehicles by using a high-scale, high-performance PKI system to issue trusted identities.
Do you recognize these challenges?
Vehicle manufacturers (OEMs) and their suppliers face challenges when they implement security functions in connected vehicles. They need to:
- Follow international standards for plug & charge (ISO 15118) or for V2X (IEEE 1609.2), which rely on PKI technology.
- Protect drivers’ privacy by complying with requirements, such as C-ITS.
- Issue an extremely high volume of certificates for the V2X use case.
- Authenticate vehicles to protect unauthorized access to backend services.
- Protect software by code-signing in order to avoid manipulations during upgrades to the vehicle.
- Prevent malware from executing in the embedded computers of the vehicles
Nexus - Identities for V2X
Secure V2X Communication
Introduction to V2X communication including terminology, use cases, V2X security and more. Watch to learn more about V2X and how Nexus enables secure V2X communication.
certificates per second
Common Criteria EAL 4+ certified platform
V2X production service ready
Nexus’ platform for automotive PKI has the following key benefits: