Nexus IDentity Connector
Nexus IDentity Connector (IDC) is a software that enables you to consolidate entitlements from several different physical access control systems (PACS). It is tailor-made for the Nordic market.
IDC provides a unified, vendor-independent view of your different PACS and enables administrators to manage all user groups and their credentials centrally, in one system.
The solution covers everything in your PACS, from the service centers where you issue access cards to employees or visitor, to your access control points.
IDC key features include:
- Integration with the most common PACS on the Nordic market, such as Arx, Salto, and Integra.
- Integration with self-service terminals, where your employees, visitors and students register themselves, request access cards, block their cards in case of loss, and renew their cards.
- Integration with Nexus GO Cards as a Service, where you can order access cards and key fobs.
- Physical identity and access management (PIAM).
- Central administration of all identities over their entire lifecycle.
- Best-practice workflows for instant use.
- Card management.
- Asset management.
Nexus offers a similar solution for integration with the most common PACS on the German, Austrian and Swiss markets, called Nexus CardDesk.