In this 9-minute video, public key infrastructure (PKI) expert Tamás Horváth explains how a leading automaker protects car-to-everything (Car2X, also known as vehicle-to-everything, V2X) communication with PKI certificates. You will get answers to questions such as:
- Why is the automaker implementing Car2X communication?
- How does the automaker use PKI-based IoT security to protect Car2X communication?
- What are the biggest technical challenges when implementing PKI?
- Why did the automaker opt for identity and security company Nexus Group as their PKI vendor?
- Why did the automaker opt for PKI as a service instead of deploying it on premises?
Learn more about securing connected vehicles with the Nexus PKI platform.