Webinar: How to manage identities for IoT devices
This webinar will give you an introduction to what you should think about when it comes to identity solutions for general IoT applications including issuing factory certificates during production for identification of devices, to issuing certificates for secure communication with or between devices in IoT applications on the field.
During the 45-minute webinar, you'll receive answers to questions such as:
- Why are trusted identities important to securing the IoT applications?
- How to enable strong authentication of devices, people and servers, encrypted communication and proven data integrity?
- Is PKI the right technology for this? Can it be used for all types of devices?
- How should we think when it comes to factory certificates and certificates for devices on the field?
- What is the difference between the different protocols? Can it be tested with Swagger tools?
- How do you lead a project and how to design the PKI?
- What can and should I buy as a service?
Date: June 15, 2020
Time: 1:00 pm - 1:45 pm CET
To register for this webinar, please click here.