At Nexus, we try our best to be better every day. Sometimes things happen a bit too quick, sometimes we don’t get it right the first time; but we learn from our mistakes and stay true to who we are.
The management team are part of an organization where the individual shines through. For better and for worse, everyone aims to make a difference.
We have the privilege to protect workforce and IoT solutions for world class organizations. This is something we are extremely proud of, and our clients have chosen us because of who we are and because of the technology we provide to secure the digitalization.
CEO and Head of Workforce ID Business Line
Olivier has over 15 years of experience in the security industry with deep technical knowledge in the identity market. He joined IN Groupe in 2015 as Head of Development & Integration and led innovation for 3 years. Olivier will now transition to Nexus, a part of IN Groupe, as of March 2021. Prior experience includes companies such as Entrust and Gemalto.
- ”Nexus is at the heart of the digital transformation within IN Groupe and our solutions and services are cutting edge for both IoT and Workforce. We will continue to innovate and secure society by enabling trusted identities," says Dussutour.
Head of HR
Sofia Campos brings over 20 years of HR experience, spending the last 6 years supporting tech companies. She joined Nexus March 1st, 2022 leaving her position as HR Director at CGI. Prior to that, Sofia has worked for companies such as Visma, BillerudKorsnäs and the Swedish Ministry of Justice.
- “As an HR Team our priority is to attract, develop and retain new talent and our people. Obtaining new talent has become more challenging especially as we navigate new ways of working which means we need to help our organization to continuously adapt and be an employer of choice. My aim is to continue to create a great work environment, build the Nexus brand amongst candidates and craft an inclusive and innovative company culture,” says Campos..
Kristofer Bergmar has experience in analytics and controlling functions within finance. He joined Nexus in October 2017, leaving his position as business controller at Azelio, a leading global supplier of climate-friendly energy solutions. Bergmar has previously worked for companies such as Siemens and Ericsson.
- “My focus is to make sure that Nexus’s finance department supports the organization in making data-driven decisions based on facts, not guesses. Big data and automation are important elements within finance, and we need to be best in class to keep up with the rapidly changing market,” says Bergmar.
VP Identity Services
Bernd Nufer has more than 30 years of experience in the IT sector. He joined Nexus in March 2017, leaving his position of interim chief operating officer (COO) for the newly founded Chinese subsidiary of FORCAM, a software vendor specializing in manufacturing execution systems (MES) for the automotive industry. Prior to that, Nufer founded the IT company DAKOM, where he acted as general manager as well as infrastructure consultant and integrator of ERP systems. He has also worked with sales, marketing and software development.
- “I’m bringing Nexus’s different customer interfacing teams closer together, to maximize customer satisfaction,” says Nufer.
Volker Kunz has more than 15 years of experience in senior positions in the fields of identity and access management and physical access control. He joined Nexus in January 2017, leaving his position as director of sales for Europe at the ASSA ABLOY subsidiary HID Global. Kunz held different leading positions within sales and business development during his 16 years at HID Global, and was earlier part of the management board at the smart card reader supplier OMNIKEY, which was acquired by HID Global.
- “I am making sure that Nexus has the right partners so that we can become a major player on the international market for identity and access management and physical access control,” says Kunz.
Henrik Hjelm brings many years of experience in DevOps, DevSecOps and IT Operations. He joined Nexus in April 2020 as Infrastructure Services Director, leaving his former position as CTO within the insurance industry. Hjelm has previously worked within different companies providing products and services, such as Paradox Interactive and AddNode Group subsidiaries. Since November 2021, Hjelm has been Nexus’ Engineering Director.
-“My passion is technology and engineering, in all the shapes, forms and methods that come with it. My goal is to ensure that the Nexus engineering department is able to deliver cutting-edge functionality in our product suite, with a customer-centric approach, as well as following best practices in development methodologies,” says Hjelm.
Head of IoT Business Line
Thorsten Gahrmann has 20 years of experience in complex sales, with a focus on IT security. He joined Nexus in March 2009, leaving his position as a key account manager at ASDIS Solutions, a provider of solutions for secure and reliable management of IT infrastructures in complex IT environments. Gahrmann has previously worked for companies such as international software development and consulting company TXT e-solutions.
- “Together with a dedicated team, I’m developing our internet of things (IoT) business line. Nexus has been a leading PKI provider for many years, and I’m eager to help even more partners and customers discover our world-class IoT solutions,” says Gahrmann.
Daniel Hjort is an identity industry expert with over 20 years of experience working with PKI-based identity solutions. He joined Nexus in March 2016, leaving his position as director of business development of ID solutions at EVRY, one of the leading IT companies in the Nordic region. Hjort has previously worked for international enterprises such as Gemalto and the ASSA ABLOY subsidiary HID Global.
- “I love making complex identity solutions easy and interesting to understand and use. To succeed, we have to grasp the customer challenges and industry trends, and focus on digitization,” says Hjort.