At Nexus, we try our best to be better every day. Sometimes things happen a bit too quick, sometimes we don’t get it right the first time; but we learn from our mistakes and stay true to who we are.
The management team are part of an organization where the individual shines through. For better and for worse, everyone aims to make a difference.
We have the privilege to protect workforce and IoT solutions for world class organizations. This is something we are extremely proud of, and our clients have chosen us because of who we are and because of the technology we provide to secure the digitalization.
Magnus Malmström has over 15 years of experience in product management and product marketing positions within mobility and secure identities. He joined Nexus in May 2016, leaving his position as director of product marketing for HID Mobile Access at the ASSA ABLOY subsidiary HID Global. Prior to that, Malmström has also held several managerial positions within companies such as innoPath and SmartTrust.
- ”Everything that can be digital will be digital. I am a contributor to this rapid transformation,” says Malmström.
Bernd Nufer has more than 30 years of experience in the IT sector. He joined Nexus in March 2017, leaving his position of interim chief operating officer (COO) for the newly founded Chinese subsidiary of FORCAM, a software vendor specializing in manufacturing execution systems (MES) for the automotive industry. Prior to that, Nufer founded the IT company DAKOM, where he acted as general manager as well as infrastructure consultant and integrator of ERP systems. He has also worked with sales, marketing and software development.
- “I’m bringing Nexus’s different customer interfacing teams closer together, to maximize customer satisfaction,” says Nufer.
Sabina Olsson has experience in operational and strategic work within HR, staffing, and recruitment. She joined Nexus in February 2018, leaving her position as HR Business Partner at WSP Sweden. Olsson has previously worked for companies such as Student Consulting.
- “I’m transforming the Nexus HR department into a modern and business-oriented unit. We want to offer an attractive working environment, and our employees should feel that they are developing during their time at Nexus,” says Olsson.
VP Identity Services
Gustaf Broman has more than 20 years of experience developing, marketing and selling software products and solutions internationally. He joined Nexus in September 2017, leaving his position as director of product marketing at ASSA ABLOY. Prior to that, Broman held various managerial positions in companies in the security and financial sectors.
- ”My focus is to make sure that we create solutions that truly deliver value to our customers – and that people actually want to use,” says Broman.
Tazrian Khan has over 20 years of experience and a critical depth of knowledge in product management and development within computer networking domain, embedded, cloud, telecom and enterprise solutions. She joined Nexus in February 2021, leaving her position as Product Manager at Net insight. Tazrian has previously worked for companies such as Sciss, Infinera and Ericsson.
- “Together with our Product and Development teams, I am excited in being able to contribute to the digital transformation that converges physical and digital security, while also delivering customers’ success via the Nexus Smart ID solution.”
Kristofer Bergmar has experience in analytics and controlling functions within finance. He joined Nexus in October 2017, leaving his position as business controller at Azelio, a leading global supplier of climate-friendly energy solutions. Bergmar has previously worked for companies such as Siemens and Ericsson.
- “My focus is to make sure that Nexus’s finance department supports the organization in making data-driven decisions based on facts, not guesses. Big data and automation are important elements within finance, and we need to be best in class to keep up with the rapidly changing market,” says Bergmar.
Volker Kunz has more than 15 years of experience in senior positions in the fields of identity and access management and physical access control. He joined Nexus in January 2017, leaving his position as director of sales for Europe at the ASSA ABLOY subsidiary HID Global. Kunz held different leading positions within sales and business development during his 16 years at HID Global, and was earlier part of the management board at the smart card reader supplier OMNIKEY, which was acquired by HID Global.
- “I am making sure that Nexus has the right partners so that we can become a major player on the international market for identity and access management and physical access control,” says Kunz.
Director of Marketing and Business Development
Daniel Hjort is an identity industry expert with over 20 years of experience working with PKI-based identity solutions. He joined Nexus in March 2016, leaving his position as director of business development of ID solutions at EVRY, one of the leading IT companies in the Nordic region. Hjort has previously worked for international enterprises such as Gemalto and the ASSA ABLOY subsidiary HID Global.
- “I love making complex identity solutions easy and interesting to understand and use. To succeed, we have to grasp the customer challenges and industry trends, and focus on digitization,” says Hjort.
Director of Workforce Business
Simon Wallén has more than 15 years of experience from various sales and management roles in the areas of IT and telecom. He joined Nexus in August 2018, leaving his position as sales director for eSIM management at Giesecke+Devrient. Prior to that, Wallén was the managing director for Nortech Telecom. He has also held several positions at SmartTrust, an international software company delivering SIM and device management solutions to large mobile operators.
- “Together with a dedicated sales team, I’m growing our global business in identity solutions for workforces. Our solutions enable organizations to issue, manage and use trusted employee identities, typically in the form of multifunctional ID cards or digital smart cards on phones and laptops,” says Wallén.
Director of IoT Business
Thorsten Gahrmann has 20 years of experience in complex sales, with a focus on IT security. He joined Nexus in March 2009, leaving his position as a key account manager at ASDIS Solutions, a provider of solutions for secure and reliable management of IT infrastructures in complex IT environments. Gahrmann has previously worked for companies such as international software development and consulting company TXT e-solutions.
- “Together with a dedicated team, I’m developing our internet of things (IoT) business line. Nexus has been a leading PKI provider for many years, and I’m eager to help even more partners and customers discover our world-class IoT solutions,” says Gahrmann.